Accommodation on the Farm
Your hosts are Peter and Tere Bonner who like to treat their guests as they would their own friends. The farm is part of a 4,000 acre cattle property, so as it is a working farm, there are some associated activities and Peter is happy to talk cattle and machinery or football and cricket, while Tere would prefer to discuss craft and books. The area is quiet, tranquil and serene – only the sound of the birds...
- Accommodation is attached to the house as normal bedrooms, and has a private sitting room with tea & coffee facilities.
- All beds have continental quilts and electric blankets.
- Each room has a ceiling fan.
- The rooms are heated in winter.
- The double rooms have doors to the exterior.
- The rooms are disabled person friendly and are modern and clean.
- If necessary due to dietary problems or specific cookery needs the guests are welcome to use the kitchen.
Twin/Doubleper room 1 night (2 adults)$115.00
Singleper room 1 night (single or double room)$100.00
3 Room DealMaximum of 6 Adults Per night$320.00
3 Room Deal - 7 Nights7 nights$2000.00
Weekly Ratesper room for 7 nights$700.00
Family Dinners available on request $25.00 per head. 24 hour notice. Self-serve continental breakfast by prior arrangement.
Check IN time: 11:00am - Check OUT time: 10:00am
To make a Booking
If you would like to stay at the farm, please visit our CONTACT PAGE. We would love to hear from you...